We offer training courses and workshops specifically designed to help health and social care professionals understand how and why conflicts can arise between themselves, their colleagues and families and what they can do to try and resolve them. These strategies are an important part of the “toolkit” of any health or social care team.
Our one day training courses are tailor-made to meet your needs and are provided in-house for your teams or as stand alone training days around the UK. Content includes:
- How to recognise the warning signs for conflict between health and social professionals and families.
- Different strategies for managing conflict.
- What is expected of you if conflict arises.
- How mediation can help resolve conflicts and when it can be used.
- Your personal attitude to conflict and how to use different approaches.
Picture: Training a group of staff at Leeds Children's Hospital
Mediating and managing conflict between patients, families and health professionals
15 May 2020, 09.00 – 17.00
Burroughs Room, The Wellcome Collection, London
Essential skills for managing and mediating conflicts between patients, families and health professionals.
Accredited paediatric medical mediation training
17-20 and 23-26 June 2020, 09.00-17.00
The Centre, London
Accredited paediatric medical mediation training for health professionals and managers.