Level 1 - Foundation - Conflict with parents and families
Learn the essentials of recognising and understanding conflict between families and health care providers
Our Level 1 Foundation training is the essential toolkit for recognising and understanding conflict between families, caregivers and health and social care providers.
This training teaches you to:
- Understand the causes and triggers for conflict with families, caregivers and patients
- Recognise signs of potential or actual conflict
- Intervene and manage difficult situations
- Prepare for challenging conversations
- Discuss and manage conflict cases within & between teams.
- One-day or 2 x ½ days face to face or virtual workshops
- Or e-learning programme x 3 modules.
To book onto this training, get in touch with the MMF team.