E-learning - Conflict Management Training
Understanding and Managing Conflict in Children’s Healthcare E-learning course
Understanding and managing conflict in children's healthcare
A new interactive e-learning course created by the Medical Mediation Foundation (MMF) for NHS England and endorsed by the Paediatric Critical Care Society (PCCS).
For those with little or no experience of managing conflict with families, this online course gives you the tools to recognise it early and approach conflict with confidence. For those with experience of managing conflict, the course gives you a range of different perspectives and additional skills to help navigate these complex and challenging situations.
Each module contains:
- Interviews with parents and health professionals
- Role play vignettes by actors
- Short conversations by facilitators highlighting key themes to support your learning.
- Exercises and quizzes to build your expertise
UK-based NHS employees:
If you're based in the UK and work for the NHS, this e-learning course is freely available to access via the NHS England elfh Hub or scan the QR code below:
- Free to access
- Professional guidance & wellbeing resources
- Resources to support families
- Framework for prompt and concise guidance
- Co-designed with healthcare professionals and families
For Overseas organisations and UK non-NHS employees: